The present work brings some clarification in the oldest Romanian manuscript history (1010-1699). As far as these paper has not been published. The original manuscripts containing 15 full rows pages (aprox. 360 x 280 mm), transcribed from cyrillic, transcribed, transliterated and translated into modern romanian. The text was written on the paper, anno 1696. The size of manuscripts is 360 x 280 mm (H / L).
This paper brings a retrospective of the monastic life and activity of the Serbs from the Romanian Banat (Banat Country, the Republic of Banat, etc.) between 1010 – 2018, thus summing up a 1008 year time lapse.
The text content all the settlements of the Timisoara Metropolitan ortodoxe church in Romania, respective from Vârşeţ and Srediştea Mică (Stredişte) from Serbia (Ţărvia), on the basis of the original documents preserved in carashovian archives (Archive BIRTA).
The documentation begins with the description of the monastery of Morisena (Cenad, Banatul Românesc), founded by Aton and built in 1010/1015 by the monks coming from Sfeta Gora (Sfeta Grad – Jerusalem). After the assassination of Aton, the monastery is occupied by the Hungarians, with „papist” bishops – the followers of the Roman (Catholic) pope.
In 1182 in Țârvia (Serbia) comes the monk Ilarie, who build a monastery at Căvăran with the help of the Bulgarian Petru from Târnovo and later, „mai amânat”, in 1186 the Partos monastery. Several monasterys would be reside by Jovan Brancovici, together with the Maksim Vladika: In 1486 these monastery, in 1487 the monasteries of Sângiorz and Zlatiţa (built by the egumen Elefterie in 1342), in 1488 the Voilovita monastery, and in 1494 the monastery of Mesici. In 1438, the Prince of Serbia, Milan, builds the monastery in Kisici, „where Serbian monks from Țârvia settled in”.
In 1498 another monastic settlement – the monastery of Hodos – is endowed by Dimitri Jaksici „Sârbu”.
At the „Isău au Bezdinului” monastery, in 1242, a monk from „Ţărvia”, build here a wooden church, resided in 1539 by the Archimandrite Iosaf Milutinovici, with the support of Wallachian Radu Voda „and Serbs sat down in this monastery„.
After the construction of the Vodita monastery in 1372, twenty years later, in year 1391, ”knez Lazar Sârbu” make a gift ten villages from Țârvia to this monastery.It is a work that will fill a void in the history of the Serbian people on these territories, being useful to historians who will want to document themselves from first-hand sources, but also linguists – Slavic and Romanic. Key words: Aton, Dimitri Jaksic, Jovan Brancovici, Kisici, Knez Lazar, Morisena, Serbia.